Requests for Other Covered Records
In addition to requests for access to public financial disclosure reports, the OGE Form 201 can also be used to request access to certain other agency records which are covered under the access procedures of section 105 of the Ethics in Government Act and the implementing OGE regulations ("covered records").
Such other covered records are:
(1) certificates of divestiture;
(2) Ethics in Government Act qualified blind trust and qualified diversified trust instruments (other than those provisions which relate to the testamentary disposition of the trust assets), the list of assets transferred to such trusts (and of assets sold in the case of a qualified blind trust), as well as, in the case of trust dissolution, the report thereon and the list of trust assets at that time, and the certificates of independence and compliance with respect to qualified trusts;
(3) 18 U.S.C. § 208(b)(1) & (b)(3) waivers granted by the recipient agency (after deletion of any material withholdable pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552 (see 18 U.S.C. § 208(d)(1));
(4) other OGE Form 201 requests for access; and
(5) cover letters for approved gifts reporting waiver requests; and (6) cover letters for approved public reporting waiver requests for certain less than 130-day special Government employees. If you seek access to any such additional record(s), check the second box in Part I.5 on the front page and specify the record(s) sought.